Shuttles & Airport Transfers
Luxliner Coaches and Super Rent, our logistics and transport partners, will be offering limited bus & bike transport to the start in Queenstown. At this stage, these offerings are for Gauteng entrants only.
- Bike transport from Johannesburg to Queenstown – R600
- Bike transport from Kei Mouth to Johannesburg – R600
It is essential that you book this online when doing your entry – depending on the package you book, this may be included in your package
Bus shuttle from East London Airport to Queenstown on the 29th of April – you must book this online when doing your entry – check the package you book as this may be included in the package.
Bus shuttle from Morgan Bay to East London Airport on the 2nd or 3rdof Mau - you must book your transport day (2nd or 3rd) online when doing your entry. – check the package you book as this may be included in the package.
- Rider Box (RB) will be transported from Johannesburg to Queenstown – Complimentary - you must book this online when doing your entry.
- Rider Box (RB) will be transported from Morgan Bay to Johannesburg – Complimentary - you must book this online when doing your entry.
Vehicle Transfers from Queenstown to Morgan Bay
Thanks to the support from the Queenstown Community we can offer limited vehicle transfers from Queenstown to the finish at Morgan Bay. This will be done on a first come first served basis, and your booking will only be confirmed once payment has been made in full.
- The cost for the transfer from Queenstown to Morgan Bay is R950
Flight Schedules and Shuttle Times (subject to change – please consult website and newsletters for updates)
Johannesburg (JNB) to East London (ELS)
06:45 → 08:15 kulula 801
07:10 → 08:45 Safair 248
10:10 → 11:35 South African 471
Please note that these times are subject to change without notice
Bus Departure Times from East London Airport to Queenstown
29th April: 10.00
29th April: 12.00
East London (ELS) to Johannesburg (JNB)
09:00 → 10:25 kulula 802
09:10 → 10:40 Safair 249
12:05 → 13:30 South African 476
Bust Departure Times from Morgan Bay to East London Airport
2nd May: 14.00
3rd May: 06.00
3rd May: 14.00