Substitution & Cancellation Policy
- Entries close on the 12th of July.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, or should the dates of the event be changed owing to unforeseen circumstances, the race organiser and the course director reserve the right to cancel or postpone the race or stage due to safety conditions and no refunds will be given.
- Should the event be cancelled, confirmed entries will be transferred to 2021.
Should you wish to substitute yourself or your team member you are able to do so by following the instructions below. We encourage you to make substitutions as soon as possible such that we can update our records and send relevant information to the new rider.
Any substitutions made in the last week prior to the start of the event will be seeded in the last start batch on the first day.
Substitutions will cost R450 per substitution.
Online substitutions will close on 12 July 2020.
Further substitutions can only be done at registration for a cost of R500 and can be done at registration.
How do I make a substitution?
What you need to know:
- The cost is R450 per substitution
- Credit card and EFT payments will be accepted for the substitutions
- You can come back to pay later, or pay immediately when you do the substitution. Substitutions are only finalised once the full payment has been made and reconciled.
- Please do not assume the substitution is complete until payment has been made and the Substitution Confirmation email has been received
To make the substitution follow these steps:
- The Main Rider uses his ID Number to log onto the website into the event
- Click on Substitutions, then click on ADD
- Click on the name of the person to be taken out and click Add to move across. Click Confirm.
- Now capture the new rider/s info to the entry and Click on Add at the bottom.
- Should you need to do a double substitution follow the same procedure as above before proceeding to Pay.
- To Pay please proceed to check out and make the payment on the system by credit card, or EFT for the substitution.
- Once you have the rider substitution, an updated email of the entry will be sent.
NB: PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO AN EFT PAYMENT USE YOUR ID NUMBER OR ONE OF THE OTHER REFERENCE NUMBERS GIVEN TO YOU.