Substitution & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy - these dates apply to both events
Entries close on Monday the 1st of February or when we have a full field
Entries close once we have 200 registered and fully paid up riders.
- • 70% of the entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received before 1 April 2022.
- • 50% of entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received between 1 April and before 18 April 2022.
- • 0% of the registration fee will be refunded if written notice is received after 18 April 2022.
Cancelled entries will under no circumstances be transferred to 2023.
In the event of adverse weather conditions, or should the dates of the event be changed owing to unforeseen circumstances, such as legal requirements or government legislation changes, the race organiser and the course director reserve the right to cancel or postpone the race or stage due to safety conditions.
Your entry will be transferred to the next event provided it takes place in 2022. Should you not be able to make the dates, or the event is cancelled for 2022, we will offer you a 60% discount on your entry for the 2023 event, but at the 2022 rate, not the 2023 rate.
Should you wish to substitute yourself or your team member you are able to do so by following the instructions below. We encourage you to make substitutions as soon as possible such that we can update our records and send relevant information to the new rider.
Substitutions will cost R450 per substitution.
Substitutions will close on Sunday the 18th of April.
Further substitutions can only be done at registration for a cost of R500.
How do I make a substitution?
What you need to know:
- • The cost is R450 per substitution.
- • Contact the race office on email@example.com to make your substitution.
- • Please do not assume the substitution is complete until payment has been made and the Substitution Confirmation email has been received.