What’s in it for You
- Mountain Biking: 70km Day 1, 91km Day 2, 78km Day 3.
- 3 days of amazing riding through the Eastern Cape.
- 2 race villages with various Tented Accommodation Packages
- Goodie Bag with GKT apparel
- Various entry & accommodation packages ranging from 1st Class packages to Business Class, Premier Class, Economy Class and Standard packages. (Check out the Enter Here section at the top of this web page)
- 7 meals in total plus a great pub manned by the farmers at each race village. (Don’t say we didn’t warn you about the farmers)
- Professional medical support is included however we do advise that you get special medical cover just in case
- Full logistical support from Super Rent who will transport your Rider Box from race village to race village
- 2 - 3 water points along the route
- Finish on Day 3 - The Cliffs of Morgan Bay - soak in the view, have a “selfie” and “refresh” yourself, compliments of Emerald Vale
- Gauteng riders will be able to register in Johannesburg and then have their Rider Box transported to Queenstown and back to Johannesburg after the race
- Bike transport offered for Gauteng riders at a nominal rate
- Bus shuttle from East London airport to Queenstown at a nominal fee – check out your entry and accommodation package options
- Bus shuttle from Morgan Bay on the 2nd and 3rd – again at a nominal fee - to the East London airport - check out your entry and accommodation package options
- Great lucky draw prizes
- Race medal
- TLC along the way
- Unbelievable Eastern Cape hospitality
- And much more….
What’s not included:
- Massages, physio, and bike mechanic service will be for your own account.
- There will be limited car shuttle service on offer from Queenstown to Kei Mouth, and these will be on a first come first served basis
Check out your entry and accommodation package options.
Tents will range from:
- 1st Class – luxury tent with 2 beds, down duvets, feather pillows, side table, mats and more as well as your own shower per tent – only 25 packages available (no single supplements)
- Business Class – VIP tent with 2 stretchers and camp chairs – only 35 packages available (no single supplements)
- Standard Tents – open to Premium Economy and Standard entries (single supplements available here at a cost of R600 per person)